Come and Join the Team!RTD
On target earnings £60k – uncapped Commission & earning potential
We are a multi-award winning digital agency that is obsessed with delivering results through digital . We help businesses grow in a digital world that changes quickly by using our expert team, a team that we want to expand.
We have a number of opportunities for experienced sales professionals to become part of the RTD family . If you are looking for a new challenge, want to build an excellent career, have the skills and experience we are looking for then we want to hear from you. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be committed to our company rules;
- Solve Problems
- Add Value
- Deliver Results
The key responsibilities of our Digital Sales Executives are;
- Sourcing and obtaining data to help generate new business leads
- Growing and developing a pipeline
- Establishing our customer’s needs and identifying the most suitable products
- Taking the initiative to ensure that targets are met
- Maintaining effective communication with other teams and departments across the business
- Delivering exceptional customer service
Proven experience in a B2B telesales role is essential, along with the ability to deliver new business through a variety of avenues. You will need to be results-focused and able to adapt your sales technique to provide an exceptional customer experience. Experience of digital sales is desirable but not essential as a comprehensive training program will be provided.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have proven B2B sales experience
- Possess a strategic approach to generating new business leads
- Be highly motivated and self-disciplined – a real self-starter
- Be target focused with a winning attitude
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Be able to work well within a fast paced and energetic team.
What’s on offer?
Basic salary starting at £20,000, increasing to £25,000 by hitting agreed objectives. Uncapped commission with realistic on target earnings of £60,000. Laptop and mobile phone.
In addition, we offer other great benefits such as healthcare cash plan which reimburses you for medical expenses such as dental treatment and Opticians costs, access to our childcare voucher and pension scheme.
Breakfast is on us with a stocked kitchen, great free coffee and fresh fruit are just some of the perks of being part of our team.
Our modern office has pool & ping-pong tables, regular team building activities and all round lots of fun!
Great Warrington location with free parking , close to motorway and rail networks. 35 hours a week Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm.
If you’re interested in this role, simply visit our Contact Us page and select ‘careers’ in the drop down menu, fill out the information boxes and attach your CV.